Ablution Block Container
We built this Ablution Block Container for a College that was going to use it at a rural property for their school retreats. An Ablution Block Container was a practical solution as it’s secure and robust plus can be relocated if required. This unit featured internal partitions to create separate stalls including two standard toilet blocks, a shower block plus disabled toilet amenities.
Take a look at the above video to see the inclusions of this New Ablution Block Container design.
This new Ablution Block Container Design featured multiple cubicles with their own entry doors and vented windows. It also featured internal insulation to minimise heat and more.
Take a look at the full list of inclusions below.
Ablution Block Container Inclusions
- Built from New Build 20 Foot High Cube Shipping Container
- Painted – Colour of choice – Colourbond Manor Red
- Container Insulation – 50mm Bondor EPS Panelling
- 3 x Insulated Panel Partition Wall
- Disabled Basin – Basin Kit & Lever Handle Tap
- Disabled Toilet – Toilet Suite, 300mm Grab Rail & Backrest Combination
- Disabled Shower – 300mm Grab Rail, Disabled Folding Shower Seat, Hand Held Shower Head
- Personal Access Door w/Flush Fit Dead Lock- 2100mm H x 900mm W – Disabled Access – Hinged Door Stopper Installed
- 3 x Personal Access Door w/Flush Fit Dead Lock – 2100mm H x 820mm W – Self Closer Installed – Hinged Door Stopper Installed
- 2 x Toilet & Toilet Roll Holder
- 3 x Basin (Internal), Paper Towel & Soap Dispenser
- Shower – Towel Rail Included
- 4 x Small Vented Window
- Epoxy Flooring
- Floor Waste – Disabled Area
- Electrical Fit out – 4 x LED Oyster Lights, 4 x Light Switch (1 x Disabled Compliant), RCD, DB Board, J-Box (To be hardwired on site)
Ablution Block Containers built to your needs
If you like the look of the above Ablution Block Container but would like something tailored to your needs then give us a call. This unit featured specific fixtures, but you could have a different setup to suit your requirements. Maybe more toilet cubicles by using a larger container, or add some extraction fans, we can tailor something to suit your needs. We can build our Ablution Blocks out of 10ft, 20ft and 40ft shipping containers, at competitive prices. As we design and modify our containers at our own factories and not over seas like our competitors, we can get you your Ablution Block Container design in fast turn-around times. We deliver Australia wide using a range of transport options available to suit your location. For more information please call our friendly sales team on 1300 957 709 or visit our Container Site Office page here.