Container Comms Room
Our client needed a portable communications room that could be secured when not in use. We designed and constructed this Container Comms Room with a viewing deck on top so our client can scan the area from a higher vantage point. Removable stairs lead to the custom built checker plate deck which is surrounded by safety railing, keeping viewers safe from falling from the platform. Inside the container there’s a large heavy duty fixed desk that will store the required communications equipment with plenty of power options above and below. There is also two wall penetrations with gland plates for cabling and racking to be installed. This Container Comms Room has all the features to make a comfortable work space for staff including air conditioning and internal wall insulation.
Take a look at the above video to see the inclusions of this Container Comms Room design.
This new Container Comms Room design had a range of features including internal insulation with tie down points, air conditioning, wall penetrations with gland plates, fixed desk, roof platform with safety railing and more.
Take a look at the full list of inclusions below.
Container Comms Room Inclusions
- Built from New Build 20 Foot High Cube Shipping Container
- Port 3 Coat Paint System
- Vinyl Flooring – Standard Grey
- Personal Access Door – 2100mm x 820mm w/Flush Fit Dead Lock
- Full length fixed desk
- 24 x Flush Mounted Tie Down Points – Walls & Floor
- 3.5Kw Split System Air Conditioner – Recessed Box
- Batten Walls of Container To Allow Tie Down Point Fixing Steel Framed Roof Deck & Bolt On Hand Rail Mounts (5700mm x 2100mm)
- Stair Set – With Hand Rails & Checker plate Treads
- One Piece Removal Hand Rail System – 5800mm x 2200mm
- Electrical Fit Out – 2 x Double Fluorescent Lights, 3 x Double 10amp GPO, 2 x Phone & Data Outlet, 4 x Double 15amp GPO, RCD, Sub Board, J-Box 500mm x 500mm
- Flat Plate Welded to Roof – Externally
Container Communications Rooms built to your needs
If you like the look of the above container comms room but would like something tailored to your needs then give us a call. This unit featured specific fixtures, but you could have a different setup to suit your requirements. Maybe more floor space by using a larger container, or add some windows, we can tailor something to suit your needs. We can build our shipping container communication rooms out of 10ft, 20ft and 40ft shipping containers, at competitive prices. As we design and modify our containers at our own factories and not over seas like our competitors, we can get you your comms room design in fast turn-around times. We deliver Australia wide using a range of transport options available to suit your location. For more information please call our friendly sales team on 1300 957 709 or visit our Container Site Office page here.