Shipping Container Laboratory
A robust Shipping Container Laboratory that is portable and secure.
This project consisted of two modified 20ft high cube shipping containers that are connected by our custom made joining kit. We built this unit for a client that will ship it overseas to Papua New Guinea and use it as a secure portable container lab to test biological hazardous materials. Take a look at the video below for more details on this Shipping Container Laboratory.
This Shipping Container Laboratory was fully insulated and had a range of features including workbenches, caged shelving, air conditioning and some specialised testing equipment. A full list of inclusions can be found below.
Shipping Container Laboratory Inclusions
- Built from 2 x 20’ New Build High Cube Containers
- Port’s 3 x Coat Container Paint System
- Container Insulation – 50mm EPS Panel Internal Lining (Doors Operational)
- 2 x PA Door – Steel, Flush Fit W/ Deadlock 820mm (W) X 2100mm (H)
- 2 x 3.5Kw Split System A/C – Outdoor Unit In Recessed Box
- 3 x Windows w/ Shutters – Lockable Glass Sliding Window with Gas Strut Strutter 1200mm (W) x 610mm (H)
- 2 x Roller Doors (END WALL) 1800mm (W) x 2100mm (H)- includes Double Deadlock
- Flooring – Non-Slip R11 Vinyl – 100mm Coving
- CONTAINER JOINING SYSTEM- SIDE WALL
- LOAD RESTRAINT MODIFICATIONS
- Electrical Fitout (call for full list of inclusions)
Custom Shipping Container Laboratory
If you like the look of the above Shipping Container Laboratory but would like something tailored to your needs then give us a call. We can add more windows, doors, counters, appliances, insulation, air conditioning, security systems and more. We can build our Container Labs out of 10ft, 20ft and 40ft shipping containers, at competitive prices. As we design and modify our containers at our own factories and not over seas like our competitors, we can get you your customised events container in fast turn-around times. We deliver Australia wide using a range of transport options available to suit your location. For more information please call our friendly sales team on 1300 957 709 or visit our Modified Shipping Containers page here.