Ticket Booth built from Container
We built four of these Ticket Booth Containers for the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC). They needed their custom built Ticket Booths to cater for a variety of applications such as general sales for upcoming shows, merchandise and also to be used a popup cafe. Take a look at the below video of the Ticket Booth Container to find out more.
These units will be placed out the front of the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, but have the ability to be easily moved to other locations if required. As the Ticket Booth Containers will stay outside the centre, they were built to be extremely robust and secure. This includes a heavy duty steel aning which has due locking mechanisms on both the insite and the outside of the awning. The external timber bench is also removable so it can be stored inside the Ticket Booth Container when not in use. These units also featured 240v and three phase power options, allowing for commercial equipment such as coffee machines that need a lot of power. To see a full list of inclusion for these Container Ticket Booths please see below.
Shipping Container Ticket Booth Inclusions
- Built from a 10’ New Build High Cube Container
- Port’s 3 x Coat Container Paint System
- Container Insulation – 50mm Bondor EPS Panelling
- Gas Strut Awning 1800mm W x 1180mm H (Corrugated container profile infill)
- Personal Access Door – Flush Fit W/ Dead Lock – 820mm x 2100mm
- Instrustrial Grade Vinyl Flooring – 150mm Coved Edging – DARK GREY
- Ceiling Ventilation – Whirlybird – Centered
- Fold Down Bench – 100Kg Rating – 2900mm L x 700mm D x 25mm Stainless Steel Bench
- Removable Timber Counter – External
- Welded Brackets (External) to Support Digital Screen
- Electrical Fitout:
- 1 x Double Fluorescent Light
- 3 x Data Point
- 5 x Double 10amp GPO
- 2 x 15amp Single GPO
- 2 x 32amp 3 Phase Outlet
- 2 x 32amp 3 Phase Inlet
Custom Ticket Booth Containers
If you like the look of the above 10ft Shipping Container Ticket Booth but would like something tailored to your needs then give us a call. We can add more windows, doors, counters, appliances, signage, air conditioning, security systems and more. We can build our Ticket Booths out of 20ft and 40ft shipping containers, at competitive prices. As we design and modify our containers at our own factories and not over seas like our competitors, we can get you your container ticket booth in fast turn-around times. We deliver Australia wide using a range of transport options available to suit your location. For more information please call our friendly sales team on 1300 957 709 or visit our Container Shop page here.