Business Ready Container Cafe
Check out this Container Café – Only $59,990 + GST including free delivery within 50km from our main depots Australia wide!
This Container Café is on trend and has the ergonomics to ensure there is plenty of room to prepare food & serve customers, whilst also making it an approachable space for passing people. It has been conveniently designed with a fully functional kitted out commercial kitchen, air conditioning, stainless steel workbench fridge & freezer, power and so much more. This is a low-cost and versatile way to expand your growing business.
Call today before your miss out on this beautiful Container Café at an amazing price + FREE LOCAL DELIVERY!
Container Kitchen Cafe Design Inclusions
All inclusions below included in the Container Cafe Deal!
- 1x New Build 20 Foot High Cube
- 1x Port 3 Coat Paint System
- 1x Awning – 2.9m w/ Gas Struts x 1300mm H (corrugated container profile infill)
- 1x Insulate 20″ Container EPS Panel
- 1x Removable External Counter (hardwood) 3000mm x 300 d x 300
- 1x Personal Access Door Flush fit with Deadlock
- 1x Industrial vinyl floor with 100mm coved edging
- 1x Floor waste plumbed into single drainage line
- 1x Double Centre Sink Bench with Pot Undershelf – Medium Spray Tap, Flexible goose neck with trigger nozzle
- 1x 60CM FREESTANDING GAS COOKER
- 1x Complete Range hood kit supplied and installed 1200 x 1000 x 680
- 1x Glass Door Workbench Fridge – TL1200TNG
- 1x Stainless Steel Double Door Workbench Freezer – TL1200BT
- 1x DEDICATED HAND WASH BASIN- S/S BASIN w/ Elbow Mixer, Hands Free Soap Dispenser & Paper Towel
- 2x Stainless Steel Prep/Workbench- 2100mm (W) x 600mm (D) x 900mm (H) with Undershelf
- 1x 50 Litre Hot Water System
- 1x Batten out Container to secure all equipment including mounting of Rangehood
- 1x Split system 3.5 kw reverse cycle Airconditioning System (mounted external on brackets or pad) within ISO Requirements
- 2x Louvered, vermin Proof Air vents (airflow to fridge and freezer)
- 1x Gasfitting- Connection of Natural Gas Oven to LPG Converter, Internal Bayonet to External Pigtail Fitting
- 1x Stainless steel splashback
- 1x Electrical fit out – 2 x data outlet for POS, 5 x Double 10amp GPO, 1 x 20 amp GPO allowance for electrical install of range hood, 1 x 15 amp double gpo 3 x Pendant Lights (Over Service Area) 8 x Recessed LED Downlights – Smoke Detector (Hardwired), Data Point,RCD w/ Distribution Board, Junction Box
Container Cafe Applications
Shipping container conversions can prove to be an affordable build option and are hugely adaptable to a huge variety of uses. Their versatility is making it possible to bring coffee and food to customers in a more innovative and convenient location where a traditional retail space would be too expensive, impractical or maybe just not available at all. For instance, if you already have a Café that serves lunch or dinner, you could serve breakfast in your shipping container at different locations. This type of forward-thinking can improve your business by broadening your market and embracing modern trends. There is also the option to place another Container Café side by side for additional floor space.
This Container Café is a perfect solution for festivals, markets, events, construction, hip bar, school kiosk, coffee shop, sandwich shop, and pop-up food stalls – the list goes on.
Container Cafe Benefits
Has been designed with a view to optimise logistics, it can be adapted to practically any location or setting.
Acquiring a shipping container to convert into a café is quite inexpensive. The cost-saving benefit of a container Café is especially important for businesses that are starting up or looking to franchise with capital limitations. Most of the time commercial real estate will require a down payment to be paid for a couple of months rent upfront which is not financially viable for some start-up businesses.
Since shipping containers are made from corrugated steel, they are virtually impossible to break into. At the end of the day, you’ll simply lock down this Container Cafe to guard against theft. Given the material they’re made of, shipping containers are fire resistant as a function of their design as well.
Sustainable Construction Practice
Converting a shipping container into a Container Café is extremely eco-friendly. Recycling an unused container for construction material puts an unused product to use while at the same time cleaning up spaces such as ports and shipyards.
The construction of the Container Café can be completed faster than on-site construction because it is not dependent on the weather, and the structure already exists before the construction work even begins.
Want to add branding?
Want your brand to stand out from competitors and make the right impact? We can do that!
Port Shipping Containers can customise this Container Café to ensure your business makes the best of public impressions. We are the experts at branding to suit your corporate identity. This can be done by attaching your logo, custom spray painted to your brand colours, vinyl stickers & decals, signage, or even a banner mesh.
We will design all branding to your specific requirements and budget, ultimately you should take into consideration of your market segment, pricing and what you want to achieve with branding on your shipping container.