Site Workshop Container
This Site Workshop Container is every handyman’s dream!
A Site Workshop built from a 40ft shipping container. This unit featured a range of modifications including large louvred vents installed into the side walls and container doors, personnel doors, shelving, stainless steel benches and sink, internal partition with storage area, electrical fit out with sensor lights and finished with an epoxy floor finish for easy cleaning.
Electrical Site Workshop Container Inclusions
- Built 40ft High Cube Shipping Container
- Ports 3 coat paint system
- Flooring – non slip two part poly epoxy floor paint throughout
- Insulation – internally lined roof and east wall with 50mm EPS panel
- Partition wall – 150mm EPS panel
- Uni-strut cable ladder support
- Single steel clad personnel door with viewing window
- Double steel clad personnel doors with viewing windows
- 4 tier fixed racking shelving (6000mm x 600mm)
- Heavy duty workbench
- Large custom door vents
- Large custom wall vents
- Stainless steel bench and sink
- Electrical fitout
Custom Site Workshop Containers
If you like the look of the above 40ft Site Workshop Container but would like something tailored to your needs then give us a call. We can add more windows, doors, benches, appliances, insulation, air conditioning, security systems and more. We can build Portable Workshops out of 10ft, 20ft and 40ft shipping containers, at competitive prices. As we design and modify our containers at our own factories and not over seas like our competitors, we can get you your customised shipping container office in fast turn-around times. We deliver Australia wide using a range of transport options available to suit your location. For more information please call our friendly sales team on 1300 957 709 or visit our Shipping Container Workshop page here.