Back Load Removals | Self Pack Moving Containers
Moving house can be stressful and can cost you a small fortune in removalist fees, especially if you’re moving interstate, but now there is a cheaper alternative in Back Load Removals.
What is Self Pack Moving for Back Load Removals?
Self Pack Moving is a cost effective way to transport the contents of your house at your own pace, the way you want it. Below are the steps you will need to take to organise your stress free, cost effective home relocation.
1. Firstly, Call Port Shipping Containers and they will deliver your self moving storage container
2. You will then pack your Shipping Container Removals container at your own leisure.
3. Once the Shipping Container Removals container has been packed and is ready for pick up give Port Shipping Containers a call and they’ll come and collect the storage container.
4. We can then either store your Self Pack Moving container at one of our depots until you need it. Or we can deliver the Self Pack Moving container straight to your new home or business for unpacking again at your own leisure.
5. When your finish with the Back Load Removals container give us a call and we’ll come and pick it up.
It that easy with Self Pack Moving. Save time and money with PortShipping Containers.
What is the size of the Shipping Container Removals container?
A standard Back Load Removals container is actually a 20ft shipping container that can hold approximately 37 cubic metres of furniture. You should easily fill the contents of a 2 to 3 bedroom house into one of PortShipping Containers Back Load Removals containers and will save you time and money compared to your tradition self moving services. 10ft and 40ft back load removals containers are also available.
For more information on Back Load Removals, go to the Port Shipping Containers website and give them a call on 1300 957 709 or submit a Shipping Container Removals quote enquiry.
Click here for more shipping container removals information.